So we had our first appointment today!!!
Lisa is the one that does the first appointments, so she was the only one that I saw today. I got to do all of that super fun first appointment stuff and then we got to hear our baby's heartbeat! (: It took her a minute to find it, which kind of bummed me out cause I was so looking forward to it. But she just kept searching & finally found it! And it was the most amazing sound that I have ever heard in my life! Sooo weird that I heard someone else's heart beating inside my body, though! I actually started tearing up when I first heard it! We even recorded it on our cell phones so that we can listen to it whenever we want (: It was around 190 today, so now Ryan thinks that we are having a boy because we have heard that if it's over 140, or something like that, this early in the pregnancy, that means it's a boy! Definitely not getting our minds set on that just yet, though! Just a fun old wives tale ;)
She also says that everything is looking really good as of now! But since I got pregnant while taking birth control, the due date can be kind of off. So she ordered an ultra sound to get the baby's measurements so that we can get a for sure due date. I can't wait! I know that baby isn't very big right now & probably looks realllly weird... but it will be so fun to see it! Hopefully we can get some pictures!
Lisa is the one that does the first appointments, so she was the only one that I saw today. I got to do all of that super fun first appointment stuff and then we got to hear our baby's heartbeat! (: It took her a minute to find it, which kind of bummed me out cause I was so looking forward to it. But she just kept searching & finally found it! And it was the most amazing sound that I have ever heard in my life! Sooo weird that I heard someone else's heart beating inside my body, though! I actually started tearing up when I first heard it! We even recorded it on our cell phones so that we can listen to it whenever we want (: It was around 190 today, so now Ryan thinks that we are having a boy because we have heard that if it's over 140, or something like that, this early in the pregnancy, that means it's a boy! Definitely not getting our minds set on that just yet, though! Just a fun old wives tale ;)
She also says that everything is looking really good as of now! But since I got pregnant while taking birth control, the due date can be kind of off. So she ordered an ultra sound to get the baby's measurements so that we can get a for sure due date. I can't wait! I know that baby isn't very big right now & probably looks realllly weird... but it will be so fun to see it! Hopefully we can get some pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment