Friday, October 3, 2008

A middle name. . .

We have finally picked out a FULL name for our little man!
Ryan & I have been going through the baby name book for HOURS the past couple days, trying to get this child named (okay, middle named! haha)
I told him that since I picked out the baby's first name, he could pick out the middle name... I just have to like it. He found a bunch that he liked... but I wasn't fond of them! haha.
There was one he came across & really liked the sound of it:
Kyler.

Buttt, I already have a cousin named Kyler, & we don't want to be name stealers (:
So we kept searching. But we just could not find any names that we loved as much as that one & that we could both agree on. We thought that since it is just a middle name, it shouldn't be a huge deal if we use that name. So, baby boy's FULL name will be:

Bransyn Kieler Tabet


We did spell it different for that reason, though. Oh and one more reason... something kind of cool about his name.

Bransyn=7 letters
Kieler=6 letters
Tabet=5 letters

Also, 'K' is the letter right in the middle of B & T.
{B c d e f g h i j K l m n o p q r s T}
8 letters between each of them (:


Kinda cool ;)

It's nice to finally have his FULL name picked out! I'm so excited!

Also, baby shower's tomorrow! Can't wait (:

No comments:

Post a Comment