Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party 2008

This year our good friends Sam & Candyce had a Halloween party at their house on the 25th. Me & Ry almost didn't go, because we waited until wayyy too last minute to get costumes (you HAD to dress up, ha!) because I could not find a single thing that would fit over my HUGE belly, that was at least a little bit cute. So after Amanda's baby shower (party was the same day) I went over to the Halloween store & I swear I looked at every single costume like 80 times. I finally came to the conclusion that I wasn't gonna fit into anything super fun & cute, so I settled on the ONE costume that was meant for pregnant girls... an angel. And since me & Ryan wanted costumes that coordinated together, he decided to be a devil!

{my momma just HAD to take pictures before I left... hahah}


Lacey, Ryan & I

The cutest devil & angel couple ever ;)

Sam & I. Oh, and 'HIS' baby, haha.
{inside joke}

My cute devil!

Sam, Chase & Ryan





We had a blast at the party! They decorated the house so fun, I wish I had gotten pictures of it all! And there were SO many people that showed up. It got kinda crazy, but it was all fun. Especially seeing all the crazy drunk people & me being one of the few sober ones ;) hahah. Thanks guys, for throwing such a great party!

No comments:

Post a Comment