Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Last OB appointment!


And my last full day pregnant!!!

So crazy that I am finally to this point, but I am oh so relieved! I can not wait to be induced tomorrow {although, I still wish this stubborn little boy would come out on his own!!!}

Little man is doing great. His heart beat was nice & strong, and I'm still measuring where I'm supposed to.
They tried to check me to see what I am dilated to now, but it was SO painful this time, they weren't even able to :( So I guess we will find out tomorrow. Hopefully I have dilated at least a LITTLE bit more, to maybe make the whole labor & delivery process go a bit faster.

I'm super scared for tomorrow, as I don't really know what to expect, but I am SO ready! I can not wait to finally have my baby boy in my arms! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment