I had what should of been my last OB appointment today, but it does not look like that is going to be the case! I went in hoping Dr. Lunt would either A, check me & tell me that I was dialated to like a 5 & completely thinned, so I would be going into labor any second. or B, he was going to be nice enough & induce me that day.
But neither of those happened, because guess what?!
I am STILL only dialated to a 1 & 90 % effaced... how it's been for the past 5 dang weeks!
And hospital rules are you can not be induced unless there is a medical emergency, which apparently I do not have one.
I know that Dr. Lunt feels bad for me & knows how miserable I am. He said that if he could, he would have them start inducing me today. But stupid hospital rules. UGH. I was seriously crying my whole appointment! I think this dang rash on my stomach is enough of a medical reason to get this baby out of me. I am constantly in pain & itching because of it. I seriously must have one comfortable uterus, if it's making this child not want to come out of me!
I have tried pretty much every way of bringing labor on (besides castor oil... yuck!) & not one thing has even given me more than braxton hicks contractions!
Anyways, I guess if this stubborn little boy doesn't decide to come out on his own by next Thursday, I will be getting induced. I think I'm gonna cry every single day until then.
But neither of those happened, because guess what?!
I am STILL only dialated to a 1 & 90 % effaced... how it's been for the past 5 dang weeks!
And hospital rules are you can not be induced unless there is a medical emergency, which apparently I do not have one.
I know that Dr. Lunt feels bad for me & knows how miserable I am. He said that if he could, he would have them start inducing me today. But stupid hospital rules. UGH. I was seriously crying my whole appointment! I think this dang rash on my stomach is enough of a medical reason to get this baby out of me. I am constantly in pain & itching because of it. I seriously must have one comfortable uterus, if it's making this child not want to come out of me!
I have tried pretty much every way of bringing labor on (besides castor oil... yuck!) & not one thing has even given me more than braxton hicks contractions!
Anyways, I guess if this stubborn little boy doesn't decide to come out on his own by next Thursday, I will be getting induced. I think I'm gonna cry every single day until then.
No comments:
Post a Comment