Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mommy Loves Bransyn!

I love that he is super happy when he wakes up everymorning.
I love that it doesn't bother me that he wakes me up at 8am or earlier, just cause I get to play with him & see that cute smile.
I love that he thinks it's
hilarious when I stick my tongue out at him.
I love it when he starts sneezing & one doesn't come out.. he makes this 'hooooo' sound.. It's the cutest sound everrrr.

I love when someone else is holding him & he starts crying, They can just hand him to me & he'll stop.

I love it when he stares at Ryan all the time.

I love it when he gets the biggest
smile on his face when I kiss him on the lips or nose.
I love the rolls on his chubby little legs.

I love watching him sleep.

I love it when he tries to mimic us when we say 'hi' or 'hey' to him.. & it really sounds like he's saying it.

I love when he tries to stick both of his hands in his mouth at the same time.

I love how he loves to touch everything with his feet.
I love when he is a cuddle bug.
I love how he knows I'M his mama.
I love that I could just stare at him & never get bored.
I love that when he gets excited, he kicks his legs realllly fast.
I love how he likes to play with my hands.
I love when he smiles in his sleep.
I love when it's just me driving with him in the car, & I hear him in the back in his carseat talkin to himself.
I love the little dimples on his hands.
I love that he loves baths & water.
I love when he holds my finger.
I love how he thinks he's a bigggy boy.
I love how sometimes he just wants me to hold him.
I even love it when we're still laying in bed in the mornings, when he's throwin his arms all around, he can punch me in the face, poke my eyes & stick his fingers up my nose repetedly.. & I think it's just as funny as he does.
I love his long eyelashes.
I love it when he fake cries & coughs, just to get our attention.
I love when he learns new things.
I love his smile.
I love when he tries to copy the the things we do with our faces & the noises we make.
I love his chubby little cheeks.
I love how good he holds his head up & has been since he was born.
I love how he's so silly.
I love that he can make me happy when I am in the worst mood, just by smiling at me.
I love how amazing he makes me feel.
I love that I get to stay home with him.
I love when he stretches after he wakes up.
I love when I go to put his socks on, he will hold his foot up for me cause he knows exactly what I am doing.
I love taking him on walks.
I love how he's such a good baby.
I love how strong his legs are, & how he loves to use them.
I love when he acts like he's super excited.
I love his big eyes.
I love how I can tell he loves his mommy & daddy.
I love rocking in the chair with him.
I love how well he handles pain already.
I love when he's in his bouncer & he gets so happy when he hits the toys.
I love laying with him.
I love it when we're at the store, & he's in the cart.. he just stares at me the whole time we're there.
I love how much happier I have been since he has been here.
I love how he smells.
I love holding him when he's sleeping & all swaddled up.
I love how stinkin' cute he is!!!
I love watching him grow everyday.. even though I already miss him being brand new.
I love the little squealing sounds he makes.
I love the sound of his little giggles.
I love that he's not even 3 months old yet, & I'm already the proudest mama around.
I love when we're driving, and I'll ask him if he's doin all right in the back.. & he'll make his little noise that sounds like he's saying 'yeah' (not kidding, he really does!)
I love how my child is a genius ;) hahahah
I love being HIS mommy.
I love that he makes me feel like I'm doin a good job taking care of him.
I love that I have the cutest baby EVER.
I love that he is mine & ryan's.

I could go on & on...
But the point I'm trying to make here is;

I LOVE MY AMAZING SON! (:
and everything about him.


& I love being his mommy.



No comments:

Post a Comment