Friday, February 20, 2009

My baby boy's growing up!

Bransyn is THREE months old today! I can't believe it.. time really does go by soo fast when you have kids. We're having soo much fun with him though! I swear, everyday he gets cuter & sillier (: I'm not sure how much he weighs this month, since he does not go to the Dr again until 4 months.. but I'd guess somewhere in the 13lbs range? He still fits in the under 15lb diapers pretty good.. so I'm pretty sure he's under 15! hahah. Anyways, this past month he has been more interested in his toys. He absolutely LOVES his ABC Leap. Everytime I turn it on for him, he gets this big ol' smile on his face & sometimes he even sings along with it! The other day, my mom opened one of his rattle toys, it's a doggy, & he thinks that's pretty neat (: He can keep hold on it pretty good.. but when he shakes it, sometimes he hits his head with it. hahaha, it's only funny cause he doesn't even act like it phases him. He now sticks EVERYTHING in his mouth. I can't put a blanket on him without it going right into his mouth shortly after. He's constantly got his hands in his mouth. Sometimes when I let him play with my hands, they end up soaked with drool. (: We had him & Camden laying next to each other earlier today, & Cam was putting his hands in Bransyn's face.. & Bransyn even stuck those hands in his mouth! haha. It was pretty funny. He is now a drooling machine! It's crazy.. I'm kinda scared that he's gonna start teething soon, since he drools soo much :S Hopefully that's not the case though! He still loves to stand up. He can now pull himself up to his feet when you hold his hands. & He walks with help, too! (: Still hates tummy time.. but we do it anyways. haha. Hopefully since he hates it, he'll teach himself to roll over. I've been trying to help him.. but I don't think he's ready to quite yet. Oh well, he'll do it on his own time (: He giggles now. & jabbers allll the time. I love it. He's almost completely off of the bink.. by his choice, not mine. He's not a very big fan of it anymore, unless he's reallly tired. Which is good in a way.. but also kinda sucks that he has now turned to sucking on his hands instead. haha. He's doin very well & learning new things daily. Oh, & it has now been confirmed.. he is a little bit of a mama's boy. haha. I'm sure it's just cause he's with me 24/7 (: I love it though. Anyways... that's a little bit of an update on our big 3 month old boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment