Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mr. Camden.

Since Amanda doesn't have a blog, MySpace, Facebook, ect. ... thought I'd give a quick update on Camden, for the family! (:

He's now a little over 6 months old, & growin like a weed! His pediatrician has been out of town, so they had to post-pone his 6 month appointment until the 30th of this month. Sooo, we won't find out how much he weighs until then! Lame, I know. But I do believe he is around the same size as Bransyn now, if not bigger! (: He's a little chunker. He eats lots, and is on solid food now. He's also growing TONS of blonde hair! He's no longer a little baldy. He is now crawling, as of last Saturday! Pretty soon he will be pulling himself up, & getting into everything. All I have to say is: WELCOME TO MY WORLD, Amanda! hahah. Welll, that's about all I can think of right now! I know, not the best update.. but I don't see him very much and when I do it's when him & Bransyn are playing, he's crawling around, he's pullin on Bransyn's hair, gettin a bath, or I'm tryin to get my lil man to sleeep! But I included some pictures from their first family photo session, done by one of Ashlyn's friends.
EnJoY!













PHOTO CREDIT:
CASSIDY MILLER PHOTOGRAPHY.





Bransyn's EIGHT month update soon to come..
Having no internet at home stinks! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment