Ahh, so I am over a week late on this, but ohhh well (:
I had my 19th birthday on June 20th! And it was thee best birthday I have had in quite a few years! During the day, we went four wheeling, while Ryan's parents watched the baby man. It was me, Ryan & our friend Candyce. Then my friend Karisha & her husband Anthony came out for a while! I had soo much fun, even though it was pretty windy for awhile. I have not been on a 4-wheeler in over a year, & I sooo missed it! I'm glad we got to go out for a while. I can't wait to go again, hopefully SOON! After that, we came home & my mom was getting everything ready for my b-day BBQ! My grandma, Aunt Carrie & 3 cousins-Chandelor, Zach & Hunter-came over to join us, along with Amanda, Bryce & Camden. We had hamburgers, hotdogs, pasta, chips, jello & I'm sure some more, but I can't remember! haha. But it was all quite nummy(: Then we had some cake & ice cream. (the best cake in the world, might I add. Costco babyyy!:) ) And I got my 'presents' haha. Which was all money. All I wanted for my birthday, was money so that I could buy a new camera(another post for another day!) Well, I ended up getting $355 from everyone!
After the BBQ, Me & Ryan had plans to go over to Candyce's house to hang out for the rest of the night, and Bransyn was going back up to hang out with his grandpa & grandma. Well, when I was trying to get everything ready for him for the night & getting him fed, Ryan kept telling me to hurry, & telling me we needed to go, blah blah blah. I still took my sweet time, cause little did I know.. I really did need to hurry! haha. On our way up to Ryan's house, he keeps trying to find an excuse to get me over to Candyce's before we go drop the baby off. He finally got me with "Candyce needs to get something out of the trailer on the side of their house, & we have the keys to it, and she wants to see Bransyn." (we had to take her 4-wheelers back to their storage unit & had the keys to it, so he pretended that there was a key to their trailer on it) So I say, okay we'll just stop by real quick, then take Bransyn up to your house. We get there, & I was just planning on staying in the car while Ryan ran the keys in & Candyce came out to see Bransyn. He tells me, no... lets just go in for a second. So I say, fine & get outta the car & go to get the baby out. Ryan tells me he'll get him & for me to just go in. Sooo, I go open the door & hear 'SUPRISE!' Ha, I was sooo uhhh, suprised?! hahah. They had planned a suprise party for me! Awe. (: I was soo happy that everyone came to celebrate my birthday with me! And I had soo much fun that night! It was good to see & hang out with everyone! Thank you soo much Candyce, Ryan & Devin for planning & shopping for it. And thanks to everyone else for coming! I had a great birthday :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment