Thursday, September 8, 2011

4 month well check!

Tais had her 4 month appointment today, and she did great!
Her stats are:
Weight: 13lbs -26th percentile
Length: 24in - 51st percentile
Head Circumference: 15 3/4in - 32nd percentile

Dr. Hubbard said she has gone down a bit in percentile, but it could just be due to genetics, and not because she's not growing right. Which I'm pretty positive it IS because of genetics, because Bransyn was the SAME way, and I was also a small baby/kid. And, because she is very healthy other wise, and she always gets plenty to eat. (:

He said that we can start her on rice cereal any time now, but we have decided to hold off on that for just a little bit longer. She is doing great with breastfeeding, and always acts full after she eats. Also, we started Bransyn on rice cereal as soon as he turned 4 months, and he was just NOT ready for it, at all. I felt like he was a bit too young for it still, although I felt like I was *supposed* to feed it to him right at the 4 month park. I feel as if Tais is just not ready for it quite yet, either. We will maybe try in a few weeks, or wait until 5 months or so. It all just depends on when she's ready! (:

She got her vaccinations today as well. She got the oral one first, and she kind of spit a little bit of that out, she wasn't a huge fan of it, but she did swallow enough. She did awesome with the shots, only cried for a few seconds, which I am VERY happy about! It just kills me when my babies cry over shots. I love that they both seem to do very well with them (:

Everything is going great with our sweet little baby, she is just healthy as can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment