







How is my baby girl already FOUR months old?! I am not liking this one bit. Okay, maybe a little. Just because she gets cuter and funner every day ;)
• she is now sleeping in her own BED. Yes, I have finally switched her to a bed. she had a little trouble the first few nights & naps, she wasn't too fond of it at all. she started to wake up a few times during the night, which was totally not like her. I felt so bad that I almost gave in & just put her right back in the swing, but I stayed strong! she's been doing much better the past couple nights, sleeping through the night again! (: she also doesn't fuss as much when I first put her down for bed.
• we had to switch her to size TWO diapers about a week ago.
• she is still wearing size 0-3 & 3 month clothes. she has some 3-6 that fit, though.
• she is SO dang tall, that she no longer fits in her 3 month pajama's! they were still fitting her great width wise, but they were not fitting her at ALL length wise. I had to get her 6 month pj's, but they are still a bit too big for her.
• she has been using her hands SO much, and getting really good at it! she grabs at toys, food, or anything you have in your hands while holding her!
• she has been VERY interested in food lately. every time I hold her while I'm eating or drinking something, she reaches for it.
• she is officially a ROLLY baby! (: she has rolled over a few different times before, but it was only one roll at a time. now I can't get her to stop rolling! (: no more leaving her on the bed or couch to throw diapers away, put clothes in the hamper, or any other quick task!
• she is VERY demanding about her bedtime. she starts to get fussy anywhere between 8-830 (it's been getting earlier every night lately) and if she's not in bed by 8:45 at the very latest, she is not a very happy lady!
• she has TWO teeth! I felt them both the same day, and neither were there the day before I found them. they are her 2 bottom middle ones. so crazy she is already getting teeth, I was hoping they would hold off a bit longer, I love those gummy grins! this TOTALLY explains why she is always sucking/chewing on her hands and anything else she can get into her mouth. she is a GREAT teether so far, though! she hasn't been overly fussy or cranky at all (:
• 95% of the time that she has her fingers in her mouth, it's just her pointer & middle finger in there. so funny.
• she is still a DEFINITE mama's girl. if I am around whenever someone else tries talking to her, she will just stare at me. I have to move away so that she will look at whoever is trying to get her attention! haha.
• since she has been rolling, she has been liking tummy time a bit more. I think that's because she puts HERSELF on her tummy, so it doesn't make her so mad ;)
• she loooves her blankies. she likes to put them in her face and snuggle. I usually have to take her blanket away after she falls asleep, because it scares me to let her sleep all night with her face buried in it.
• I'm pretty sure she'll be sitting up before her next update, she's getting super close! ;)
• she loves when I give her water through a straw. I don't give her very much, just the little bit that is stuck in the straw when I pull it out of the cup. she doesn't really drink it, either. she usually just pushes it right back out with her tongue, I think she just likes the coldness of it, and that it's something different.
• she loves playing with her feet!
• she is ticklish on the inside of her thighs, and the sides of her tummy.
• she is now sleeping in her own BED. Yes, I have finally switched her to a bed. she had a little trouble the first few nights & naps, she wasn't too fond of it at all. she started to wake up a few times during the night, which was totally not like her. I felt so bad that I almost gave in & just put her right back in the swing, but I stayed strong! she's been doing much better the past couple nights, sleeping through the night again! (: she also doesn't fuss as much when I first put her down for bed.
• we had to switch her to size TWO diapers about a week ago.
• she is still wearing size 0-3 & 3 month clothes. she has some 3-6 that fit, though.
• she is SO dang tall, that she no longer fits in her 3 month pajama's! they were still fitting her great width wise, but they were not fitting her at ALL length wise. I had to get her 6 month pj's, but they are still a bit too big for her.
• she has been using her hands SO much, and getting really good at it! she grabs at toys, food, or anything you have in your hands while holding her!
• she has been VERY interested in food lately. every time I hold her while I'm eating or drinking something, she reaches for it.
• she is officially a ROLLY baby! (: she has rolled over a few different times before, but it was only one roll at a time. now I can't get her to stop rolling! (: no more leaving her on the bed or couch to throw diapers away, put clothes in the hamper, or any other quick task!
• she is VERY demanding about her bedtime. she starts to get fussy anywhere between 8-830 (it's been getting earlier every night lately) and if she's not in bed by 8:45 at the very latest, she is not a very happy lady!
• she has TWO teeth! I felt them both the same day, and neither were there the day before I found them. they are her 2 bottom middle ones. so crazy she is already getting teeth, I was hoping they would hold off a bit longer, I love those gummy grins! this TOTALLY explains why she is always sucking/chewing on her hands and anything else she can get into her mouth. she is a GREAT teether so far, though! she hasn't been overly fussy or cranky at all (:
• 95% of the time that she has her fingers in her mouth, it's just her pointer & middle finger in there. so funny.
• she is still a DEFINITE mama's girl. if I am around whenever someone else tries talking to her, she will just stare at me. I have to move away so that she will look at whoever is trying to get her attention! haha.
• since she has been rolling, she has been liking tummy time a bit more. I think that's because she puts HERSELF on her tummy, so it doesn't make her so mad ;)
• she loooves her blankies. she likes to put them in her face and snuggle. I usually have to take her blanket away after she falls asleep, because it scares me to let her sleep all night with her face buried in it.
• I'm pretty sure she'll be sitting up before her next update, she's getting super close! ;)
• she loves when I give her water through a straw. I don't give her very much, just the little bit that is stuck in the straw when I pull it out of the cup. she doesn't really drink it, either. she usually just pushes it right back out with her tongue, I think she just likes the coldness of it, and that it's something different.
• she loves playing with her feet!
• she is ticklish on the inside of her thighs, and the sides of her tummy.
• her eyes are definitely brown.
No comments:
Post a Comment