Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day!

VALENTINES DAY 2012!


Alright, so these first pictures are totally out of place, but if you blog, you know how annoying and time consuming it is to rearrange a bunch of pictures. SO, since I am a very busy mama of two, and have very little time to blog lately, they will unfortunately have to remain like this... annoying, I know :(

ANYWAY, we had an awesome Valentines Day, and these pics will tell you why :


Babies got a special goody bag from mommy and daddy.



I had the CUTEST Valentines in the world. Hands down.












I made heart shaped PINK pancakes for breakfast! Yummy.


Brans colored pictures for his mama & daddy.


While Tais watched.


There's those pink pancakes again!



I free-handed the hearts... don't judge.




Babies were so excited about their gifts.











Brans got:
A book
A Valentines cup
Valentines Skittles
Valentines Cars Chocolates



Tais got:
A book
A Valentines big
Yogurt
A new cup
{finding Valentines goodies for a 9 month old is kind of tricky}



We had heart shaped turkey sandwiches and heart shaped bacon (per Bransyn's request) for lunch.




I made chocolate covered strawberries for Ryan, {since it's impossible to BUY him something for Valentines Day} and they were DELISH.





And made chocolate covered banana's for the little boy.



I am one lucky girl to have had the best Valentines ever.



Ryan and I went out to dinner at Chili's with the guys he works with, and their ladies {my good friend, Sarah, being one of them}


Ry gave me my Valentine gift a few days earlier... which was the new Twilight Saga movie, Breaking Dawn. I got it early, because we were a wee bit impatient, and wanted to watch it the night it came out! I would normally say no to early gifts but, it was BREAKING DAWN. I was dying to watch it again ;) 



Our Valentines Day was just fabulous, and exactly what I wanted... to spend time loving on the 3 people I love the most. 

Happy Valentines Day, hope yours was just as fabulous! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment