So I'm pretty sure that I have been feeling the baby move for the past couple of days!
It's not a whole lot, but I get feeling in my belly like I am getting poked at.
My 'What To Expect When You're Expecting' book says that usually you will feel 'butterflies', also known as quickening, first... but I never really felt that!
I've also gotten feelings like something is going across the inside of my belly!
I can't feel it from the outside yet, nor can Ryan... but I can not wait until that part comes!
I literally sit & try to feel him/her move alll day long.
I get so excited when s/he does, but it's so quick & doesn't last very long.
Hopefully in these next few weeks, the baby will start getting more active & when s/he gets a little bigger, Ryan will finally be able to feel the movements as well!
But I am sooo excited! This is something I have been waiting for since the day I found out I was pregnant (:
It's not a whole lot, but I get feeling in my belly like I am getting poked at.
My 'What To Expect When You're Expecting' book says that usually you will feel 'butterflies', also known as quickening, first... but I never really felt that!
I've also gotten feelings like something is going across the inside of my belly!
I can't feel it from the outside yet, nor can Ryan... but I can not wait until that part comes!
I literally sit & try to feel him/her move alll day long.
I get so excited when s/he does, but it's so quick & doesn't last very long.
Hopefully in these next few weeks, the baby will start getting more active & when s/he gets a little bigger, Ryan will finally be able to feel the movements as well!
But I am sooo excited! This is something I have been waiting for since the day I found out I was pregnant (:
No comments:
Post a Comment