I am at 16 weeks and 2 days today, and wow it seems like I just barely found out I was pregnant a few days ago! haha, I mean I know I'm not that far along yet, but it is going by way fast! Hopefully the rest of my pregnancy continues to go this fast ;) I am just over 4 weeks from the halfway mark now, which is pretty cool to think about! I actually thought that the first half would be the slow part, since it's pretty much just a waiting game from the time you find out your pregnant -- waiting for dr's appointments, to hear the heartbeat, for an ultrasound, to feel the first movements, to get a belly & to find out the gender. Which, I guess we still have to wait for that last one! haha. We should be able to get our ultra sound in about 2 weeks! We cannot wait. I have a dr's appointment on June 11, so I'm hoping they'll either do the ultra sound then, or at least get me scheduled to have it done. We're definitely not gonna have the gender be a surprise... that would drive me crazy! haha. I am so excited to go shopping for this baby! I have already bought a few boy things -- some onesies, pajama's, slippers & socks -- cause right now I kind of have a feeling that we're having a boy. But some days I do have a feeling it's a girl! So I really don't know! haha. I kept the receipts just in case though.
I wish I had more of a 'motherly feeling' on what it is... but it changes daily! haha. I have had a ton of dreams that it's a girl & only a few for a boy, though. But who knows! haha. Only a few more weeks until the guessing game is over ;) I am so ready to start calling him/her by their name!
I have been feeling really good lately! I am definitely liking this 2nd trimester stuff more then the first! I didn't get sick very much, mainly just when I would brush my teeth & go to far back on my tongue, that's really the only thing that made me sick. I did have trouble eating, because I didn't have much of an appetite & everything always sounded so disgusting. I'm pretty sure the only thing I ate for a few weeks was cereal. haha. I was also soooo low on energy & I was always tired.
Here are my very first 'belly pictures' at 16 weeks & 2 days!
I'm not very big yet, but It's definitely starting to show now! (:


I wish I had more of a 'motherly feeling' on what it is... but it changes daily! haha. I have had a ton of dreams that it's a girl & only a few for a boy, though. But who knows! haha. Only a few more weeks until the guessing game is over ;) I am so ready to start calling him/her by their name!
I have been feeling really good lately! I am definitely liking this 2nd trimester stuff more then the first! I didn't get sick very much, mainly just when I would brush my teeth & go to far back on my tongue, that's really the only thing that made me sick. I did have trouble eating, because I didn't have much of an appetite & everything always sounded so disgusting. I'm pretty sure the only thing I ate for a few weeks was cereal. haha. I was also soooo low on energy & I was always tired.
Here are my very first 'belly pictures' at 16 weeks & 2 days!
I'm not very big yet, but It's definitely starting to show now! (:


No comments:
Post a Comment