Today is the very last Mother's Day I will celebrate not being a mother myself! Although, since I am pregnant, Ryan already thinks of me as a mama, so he bought me a little present to celebrate. He got me this lip set thing from Mary K, that came with a lip mask, lip balm & lip gloss! I love this set & I thought it was so sweet that he got me something this Mother's Day! We celebrated with my mom by having some dinner & going to a movie with her. We saw 'Baby Mama' Which was SO funny! I have been wanting to see it, so I'm glad we did! Then I got her some decorative stuff for the house. Overall, it was a good day! I am so thankful for my mama & I hope that she had a great day! (: Happy Mother's Day to all you moms & mama's to be out there!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment