BOY!!!
We are SO proud to announce that
Mr. Bransyn Tabet is on his way!!! (:
The proof ;) definitely NOT a girl!
His little skeleton face!
His hand, with a 'thumbs up' (:
This is just a picture I took of the video... he was sucking his thumb & I thought it was ADORBS!
Another picture from the video... his left leg & foot! So cute (:Here's how the appointment went:
Our appointment was at 1:00 pm. Ryan & I drove there & met up with my mom, Amanda & Bryce (they had just gotten done with one of Amanda's baby appointments) We had to wait for a while, so we asked everyone what we thought the baby was gonna be. Ryan, Bryce & Amanda all said a boy... Mom said girl, lol. & I said that I really didn't know! haha. So we finally get back there & all set up & the tech starts. And WOW, my little hampster lookin child turned into a baby in just 9 short weeks! It was so crazy to see all of his features & have him look so big, but really be SO small! I instantly got tears in my eyes.. it is SO amazing getting to see your little baby before they are born. She got all of the measurements & whole anatomy scan, then we stuck our video tape in to record the rest of the ultra sound, of him just moving around. Then she asked me & Ryan if we wanted to know the sex of the baby. We both said YES super quick! haha, we were so anxious. Then she asked us if we could tell what it was. Ryan was like 'Just say it's a boy! Please just say it's a boy!' And the tech replied to that with, 'Ohhh, it's a boy all right!' Then showed us the proof, there was no mistaking this little man for a girl! :) Then the tears just came pouring out of my eyes! Not tears of sadness that we were having a boy, they were the happiest tears I have ever cried! It was so good to finally know who was living inside of me. To be able to call my baby by his name. To know that I was gonna have a son. Ryan just kissed me on the head & hugged me. We were both SO excited! I'll admit that in the very beginning of my pregnancy, I was leaning more towards wanting a girl... but the more I thought about having a boy, the more I wanted one. I really would of been perfectly fine with whatever, but I really am so excited to be having a little boy first. We continued watching our little boy on the ultra sound for a little while longer. It was so crazy to feel him moving inside of me, AND be able to watch him at the same time! Then she finished up, I wiped all the goop off my belly & she gave us the pictures of our handsome little boy! (: Then we were off to share the news with everyone! But first, I had to pee! haha. I had to drink all that water & had to hold it til we were done with the ultra sound. Then I first called my grandma Jeanette to tell her, since she was wanting to come down for the ultra sound, but couldn't make it due to car trouble. So I had promised to call her right after we found out. And of course, she talked foreverrrr! haha. But I always love talking to my grandma. Then since I was wanting to go shopping right after we found out, we went over to Target since we were right by there. We got back to the baby section, & I finally got off the phone with my grandma. Called my grandma Nancy, to let her know. Then sent the 'announcement text' out to everyone, that read: 'It's a boy! Baby Bransyn' Then came the stream of 'Congratulations' & 'I'm so excited' texts from everyone! haha. Ryan had also sent out a text to everyone, so we were both on our phones trying to keep up with all the texts we were receiving. After a while of sitting on the display glider chair, we both decided to turn our phones off so we could do what we went there to do. So we looked around for a while, then we both decided that we were really hungry & we would come back after we ate. So we went across the street & down the road a little bit to Gandolfo's & got a sandwich! Then we went over to the Orange Peel to get a smoothie. Then it was back to target to get some stuff for our little boy! We just got a few onesies, blankets, socks & jammies from there, then decided we would go somewhere else another day to look around. We went to Ryan's moms work for a while & he went in & told her the news & showed her the pictures. Then it was just kind of like a normal day after that. (:
I am SO excited to shop, & choose everything out for the baby! I've been looking online at carseats, strollers, swings, bouncers, ect. and now I can finally start narrowing it down to only boy things & make a decision!
I am SO much more excited about this baby now & can't wait to meet HIM! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment