I am now 18 weeks along & I had another Dr appointment yesterday! My Dr was out of town, so they had another nurse practitioner in the office helping out. She measured my uterus & it measured at 17 1/2 weeks, which is on track since I am barely 18 weeks today. So this baby is growing good so far! (: We did not get to hear the baby's heart beat this time, though... which was a bummer. I don't know if the baby was just moving a lot so she couldn't locate the HB, or if this lady just wasn't the best at locating it. Which really made me nervous & Ryan had to calm me down cause I was starting to freak out. But since she couldn't find it... we had to make sure the baby was okay. So she brought in this little ultra sound machine so that we could SEE the heart beating. Luckily, everything was fine. The quality on this machine was not as good as a regular one. The picture wasn't very good and we could not tell if the baby is a boy or girl. She tried getting him/her to move around, but s/he was fassssst asleep, sucking it's thumb! (: That was really cute! I wish we could of gotten a picture of that... but maybe s/he'll do that during the 'big' one & we'll get a good picture! We also know when that ultra sound will be... Tuesday, June 17!!! I was hoping that they would of done it sometime this week, or Monday by the latest.. but I guess I can wait a few more days ;) I am just soooo excited!!! What a great early birthday present it will be... since my birthday is 3 days later! (: I have also been feeling the baby moving a LOT more now! It is such an amazing feeling! We still can't feel any movements from the outside, but hopefully soon! (:
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment