Saturday, June 21, 2008

My 18th Birthday!

Whoooo, I'm finally 18 and officially an adult! (:

To celebrate my birthday this year, my mom sent me to Legends salon to get my hair done, along with a mani-pedi. It was greeeaaatttt! I was there pretty much all day, so by the time I got home it was dinner time! My mom made some steak & potatoes. Ashlyn & Riley, Amanda & Bryce, and Greg all came over to celebrate. After dinner, we had some mint chocolate chip ice cream cake! mmmm! (: Thanks for everything, mama! I had a wonderful birthday!


{my new hair! wish I would of had time to style it, instead of just pin it back, though!}


After cake, Ryan & some of our friends came to get me to go celebrate with them. We just hung out & had a fun night! (:




No comments:

Post a Comment