My baby has learned a new trick...
He is now a ROLLING boy!!!
On March 3rd, He rolled once.. realllly fast. Then the next day, he did it again.. realllly slow.
& hadn't done it again until this Monday. He finally decided he was ready to be a rolling machine!
Wooohooo!
He is constantly rolling now! I cannot put him on his back without him going right
onto his tummy! Including when I am trying to change his diaper.
That turned from a 1 minute task, to a 5 minute challenge! (:
hahah
I'm soo proud of my big boy! I ♥ when he learns new things!
But it does make me a little sad that he is growing up sooo fast.
Now, he just has to learn to go from his back to tummy so he can go both ways
(:
(and don't ya just looove his nice bald spot?! haha)
Scoooty scoot.
He is also scooting himself everywhere! I do believe my baby is ready to be mobile! haha
In the picture above.. he was on the middle of the blanky playing with his toys.. he rolled & scootied his way allll the way down to where he is now.
&was in the opposite direction, might I add.
Ohh geez, my silly little chicken wing! (:
And here is a video of my handsome boy rolling! :D
Oh, & I apologize for the delayed update.. I'm still soo horrible at posting on here! I promise I will start updating more. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment