Ughh, so I am verrrry annoyed with my phone right now, and verizon. Last week, the '#' button (the space button for texting) completely stopped working. Which makes it suuuuper hard to text. I now have to replace the spaces, with ... so that the words don't get all smooooshed together. Very irritating. I hate having to text people back, because I feel like they're gonna get annoyed with all the ...... ! haha. So I have started using yahoo to text while I am around a computer. Super fun, right?! No. On to problem number TWO. Whenever I would open or close my phone too 'hard' (I have an LG chocolate.. a slider phone) it would just turn off! It stopped doing that after a few days.. but now it will just randomly turn off, even if it's just sitting there! ERRRRG! NEXT problem-It will not charge, unless I sit & HOLD the freaking charger in there really hard, & in a certain spot & angle. WTH?! I can't sit & hold it there for it to charge for an hour, I have a 7 month old that is into everything, that I am constantly chasing after. I don't have time for that. Welll, the day after the button stopped working & it would turn off when I would open or close it, I took it into verizon to see if they would replace it since it was a 'manufacter problem' They tell me that my one year warranty is up (funny since I have only had THIS phone since November-which is a replacement from my LAST chocolate phone that had issues-Maybe they go from the date that I first purchased my ORIGINAL phone?! Who knows.) so they won't replace it for free, but since I have insurance I can pay $50 to get a new one. Yeah, I do not have an exra $50 to spare right now. Orrr, that I can wait until my upgrade is available on July 26. Ughh, so I choose to just wait.. since I would like to get a new phone when I have my upgrade anways. Welll, a while ago.. Amanda's phone dropped out of her purse without her knowing, & got ran over. So my mom decides to take it in to see if she can pay the $50 to get it replaced, since she too has insurance on her phone. They end up replacing this phone for FREEE! WHAT THE FREAK!!!! Here I am having problems with my phone, that aren't even my fault.. it's the phone's fault.. and they won't even replace it for me. But they replace Amanda's phone that got ran over-which she is resposnible for- for absolutely nothing?! Keep in mind Amanda got her phone like a week after I got mine. It's been WELL over a year now. They told my mom that her insurance acts as an extended warrenty. Why the heck does this not apply to MY phone?! We have the same exact insurance on them. So I went back to Verizon yesterday to talk to them about this, and let them know of my NEW problems.. but it was PACKED. By the time I checked in, there was 13 people ahead of me, just waiting with phone problems. Another 7 for sales. I was there for half an hour, & a total of three people were helped. I was not about to stand there with a baby for another few hours.
Sooo, moral of the story is.. don't text me if you don't wanna see .... replacing the spaces, or if you don't want me answering from my yahoo(:
AND, if I do not answer your text.. it is because my phone has decided to be retarded and shut off on its own.
Sooo, moral of the story is.. don't text me if you don't wanna see .... replacing the spaces, or if you don't want me answering from my yahoo(:
AND, if I do not answer your text.. it is because my phone has decided to be retarded and shut off on its own.
haha honey, the chocolate suck majorly.. some advice from experience.. GET RID OF THE CHOCOLATE AND DON'T GET ANOTHER ONE!!! they have one of the worst ratings on a phone.. sorry bout that haha..
ReplyDeletep.s. its katie fyi, im under my moms, i didnt wanna sign in hahaha.. .