Bransyn has now spent the same amount of time OUT of my belly, as he did INSIDE of my belly! So crazy to think! But WHY does time have to go by sooo much faster these past 9 months? So not fair. Anyways. . .
He is just getting cuter & funner with every passing day. He has the absolute CUTEST personality a person could ever have. And he brings so much joy to our lives. Well, this past month he has started doing quite a few new things. The biggest thing being, as I announced in my last post, WALKING!!! Seriously, my son is a genius. How many babies start walking at 8 ½ months?! He is so determined to do things, & he definitely goes for it! (Have I mentioned how much I LOVE that about him?!) He’s getting really good at it now, too. And he gets so excited when he makes it far without falling! And now, he doesn't even have to hold onto something to pull himself up to start walking. . . he just stands right up & goes! GO B!!! He would still rather crawl everywhere, just cause he's super fast, but he is getting better at walking to get to what he wants now. He’s clapping. And when he claps, he says ‘YAY!’ haha. So now, when he does something good, we’ll start doing that and he’ll join in & get the biggest smile on his face. He loves when we clap for him! He just recently started waving Bubye. I’ve been trying to teach him how to do it for a while. . . Whenever we would go somewhere or someone would leave us, we would always say Bubye & start waving. And he finally picked up on it. Now he waves Bubye at HIMSELF. . . ALLLL day long! Haha. He even says ‘buh’ (hasn’t quite gotten the ‘bye’ part down yet. Haha) Hmm, He now has EIGHT teeth. top four & bottom four. The two most recent ones actually just came in a few days ago. . . so they weren't until AFTER he turned 9 months. . . but oh well (: He is seriously the BEST teether. We have really only had a problem with one of his teeth, where he was a bit more fussy than usual. But with the others, if it wouldn’t of been for the big swollen gums, constant drool & runny nose. . . I would of never known he was teething! I was soo worried about him getting teeth, cause I HATE to see him in pain & unhappy. But it seems like they don’t even phase him! He’s such a strong, brave boy! (: Definitely did NOT get that from mommy. Haha. He’s such a little dare-devil already! He absolutely LOVES to be thrown in the air. Every time we do it, he starts cracking up! And never wants us to stop. He climbs on EVERYTHING. I swear the kid has no fear. Even when he falls off of something, he doesn’t care. He’s right back on it within a matter of seconds. He’s my little monkey baby. He thinks it’s hilarious when I jump up & down with him. NO clue why that could be soo funny, but he loves it. And then when I stop after like, uhh 3 or 4 times (it gets exhausting, haha) he starts bouncing up & down, and if I don’t start doing it again, he’ll kinda squeal, wrap his arms around my neck & bite me. Hahah. It’s so cute & funny, but of course I’m trying to teach him that it’s not nice to bite, so I have to pull him away & tell him no. Oh, & he is turning into quite the little bully! He is NOT very good at sharing his toys with Camden. Every time Cam has a toy, and Bransyn spots him with it, he’s after it. And he’ll go take it away from him. Then when Camden moves onto another toy, little bully boy is over to steal that one too! It’s like he’s only interested in something if someone else has it. He’s also starting to whack people with things. (ex. The rubber spatula he’s obsessed with, a little toy bat that came with one of his toys, water bottles, ect.) We tell him ‘NO’ every time he does it, but he thinks it’s funny. He is starting to learn now though, because when he starts to do it.. He’ll kinda look over at me & wait for me to tell him no. He does the same thing when I tell him ’NO’ for not sharing toys. Little stinker (: I'm actually VERY surprised he has not started saying no yet. . . he hears it more then any other word, he should be catching on my now! haha. But he IS shaking his head no. But not as in he's saying no. He just thinks it's funny. And he absolutely LOVES when we do it with him. haha. He'll just bust up laughing. Hmm. He’s now getting 3 solid meals a day. . . Sometimes. I give him rice cereal/oatmeal for breakfast, a fruit or veggie for lunch, & a dinner meal for uhh, obviously dinner. He used to be really good at eating them, but now he’s not so interested. He would rather have ‘big people’ food. Which he does get sometimes, if it’s safe for him to have. (Sometimes I do substitute his 'meal' for what we're eating) I can't wait until he can have everything & he gets to 'retire' from the puree's. Unfortunately, I do not know how big he is this month! His pedi does not need to see him again until 12 months, since he is caught up on all of his shots. Booo. I would guess he is somewhere around 18 pounds, though? Hm. I wish I had a baby scale! Anyways, that is my update on my little baby love! Pictures soon to come! (I might even do that now, since he's with daddy for a while. . . we'll see (: )
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe how big he's getting! Makes me sad I haven't seen him in so long! :) Glad to hear he's doing good though!
ReplyDelete