Wednesday, August 12, 2009

UGH. So I had something to blog about... Butttt, can't do it without including the pictures. And this stupid freaking thing will not let me upload pictures! I have been trying for TWO days! Grrrr. AND, it won't let me copy & paste from a photo upload site.





I am not happy about this.




So, I guess I will move onto the NEXT thing I was gonna blog about, & come back to this one in a few days... (cause it's tooo cute to not post [: )



if you haven't heard yet;

baby man is walking.
Yes. My EIGHT month old baby is walking.
He started last Friday, taking up to 3 steps at a time.
And only if me or Ryan would stand him up & tell him to come to us.
But now, the kid is taking 8+ steps at a time, and doing it
completely by himself, (meaning he will stand up on his own, see something
he wants & start walking to it) sometimes.
We do have to stand him up occasionally.
He is so determined to do things, it's crazy.
I love that about him.


AND, he now has 5 teeth.
with 3 more workin their way in.
poor kid.







No comments:

Post a Comment