Sunday, August 30, 2009

Long picture post! (:

New bed!

We FINALLY got around to getting Bransyn a crib (Ha, 9 months later. . . ) And it has been SO much nicer! He still doesn't sleep in his own bed through out the night, comes in bed with me at about 5 or 6 AM. But having him out of his pack-n-play has been a lot easier. And he definitely likes it better too! Right after I set it up, he was jumpin allll around in it & walking from one end to another, just laughing! He likes it more as a jungle gym then a bed. haha.


Grandma's little helper.

He's always gotta be in the kitchen with grandma either watching or helping! Whether she's cooking, or washing dishes. He loooves to be right there with her. The other day she was making pasta & had to drain the water out of it, so she had me take B so that he didn't get burnt, & he got soo upset over that! He thought I was gonna take him away so he couldn't watch anymore!



nap time.

He has fallen asleep like this a total of three times. But ONLY in Lilly's crib. (the 6 month old I babysit) I promise his crib is not pink like that (; It is sooo funny to see him do this! But then I have to lay him down so that he doesn't hurt his back, & that usually wakes him up :/


Why even buy toys?!
This kid would rather pay with dishes, than the million toys we have for him. I think if we got him some cups for his birthday & some measuring spoons for Christmas, he'd be happy!


yee-haw!
Bransyn used to be OBSESSED with this little horsey jumper. But for the past couple of months, he didn't want a thing to do with it! Then randomly the other day, my mom put him in there & he was in love with it again! He had so much fun jumping. I think he just likes to be able to jump & bounce!


Little Stinker!
So Bransyn has learned how to open the lid on his puffs. Well, one day I was showing Ryan a few things on the computer that I would like to get Bransyn for his birthday-B was playing with his toys on the floor right next to us- I look down & see puffs ALLL over the floor, & he is just sitting there eating & kicking them! haha. His diaper bag was on the floor by him & he went & grabbed the puffs out of it, (since he knows exactly what they are) opened it & dumped half the thing on the floor! Ahh, silly boy.


About 15 minutes after the puffs incident, I hear Bransyn over by the pantry pouring out the dogs food! So I run over there, & he's got half of it poured out and sticking some in his mouth! (I just have to add -- RYAN was the one that was supposed to be watching him ;) So I get all the dog food out of his mouth & hands, & keep him there, so that Ryan could go grab the camera. . . cause this was just TOO funny to not have pictures of (: Well, the second I let go of his hands, he had two handfuls of dog food goin towards his mouth. He got one piece in, so I dig it out of his mouth. Before I can catch the other hand, he's got another piece in his mouth! haha. I finally got it all out of his mouth & hands & him AWAY from there. He was NOT happy with me! That dog food must of been some gooood stuff! (EWWW)

Those two were the things I was gonna post about before, but the pictures wouldn't upload! (:


Hangin' out with dad.
Bransyn LOVES hanging out with his daddy & helping him do things! He thought watering the plants with the hose was pretty dang cool. He kept shaking the hose & thought that was pretty funny(:

Daddy was teachin B how to play golf! He had soo much fun. . .he didn't want to stop! I'm glad he has a dad that can teach him how to play sports & get him into them!


silly babes.
Both Bransyn & Camden LOVE to play by the back door & look out the window. Well, one day I went outside to take pictures of them standing up next to window in the door, & they started smudging their faces up against the window! It was SO funny. They are definitely crazy boys ;)



Okay, sorry so long. . . I am just SO behind on posting pictures & updates! I am gonna try to do this every Sunday, from pictures throughout the previous week. So next time it won't be so lonnnng! haha (:

1 comment:

  1. He's getting sooooo big!! :) Crazy how fast they grow looks like he is a ton of fun though!

    ReplyDelete