Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bransyn is TEN months!

It's hard to believe that in just 2 short months, we will be celebrating Bransyn's first birthday! Ahh, it's still SO crazy to me how fast the first year goes. Ahh, Welll here's whats up with my little ten month old!!! He is now a PRO walker. Seriously, you would think he's been doing it his entire life. I think that I fall & run into things more then he does! He never even crawls anymore. And he is pretty much running, too! haha. He is a little motor mouth! Unfortunately, no new words yet :( He's just talkin in his own little language. That's okay though, it's cute (: He does shake his head 'no' CONSTANTLY though! haha, it's soo funny. But, not so funny when I'm trying to feed him & he starts shakin it! He also points. Grandma started showing him how to point to things in books, now he points to everything! Which is kinda nice, cause he can show us what he wants or where he wants to go. OH, and speaking of Grandma. . . she is most definitely his f a v o r i t e person! Whenever she walks in the door (or if we do, depending on if we're the ones coming home or not) he starts walkin right over to her & pulling the bottom of her skirt, wanting her to pick him up. And he love love LOVES to help her with everything -- vacuuming, cooking, cleaning, ANYTHING! To tell you the truth, I'm a little jealous my baby likes someone more then me ;) He loves to play outside, but isn't a big fan of wearing shoes, so he doesn't get to play on the ground much. hahah. I'm so glad it's starting to cool down now, so that we can start playing outside more! (well, for about 2 months before it starts getting too cold!) Hmm, he still loves bathtime. He even gets to sit in there alll by himself now! (meaning no bath seat, haha) His favorite part now, is the water coming out of the faucet! He loves to stick his hands & head under it. hahah. Then when I turn it off when the tub gets too full, he just sits and stares at it & waits for the water to start coming out again. haha, he's so silly. Uhm, he is pretty much obsessed with his 'Gerber lil' crunchies' They are most definitely his fav!!! He's eating more table foods & doing SO well with them! He knows that he has to chew before he can swallow. &He has yet to choke on anything. (And hoping to keeep it that way!!!) WHAT ELSE. . . He is always SOO happy lately! He loves to laugh at everything! & it is so easy to make him laugh. All I have to do is laugh, & he copy's (: Ahh, my favorite sound!!! Oh, and he's a little MONKEY!!! He climbs on everything! The other day he wanted something on the coffee table (at the house I babysit at) & I kept pushing it to where he couldn't get it by standing next to the table, so he climbed on it!!! We also have to 'block' him into the kitchen by turning all the table chair on their sides & lining them from one wall to the other (ha, sounds weird but, he likes to play in the dog water! ha) And now he has figured out how to climb on them to get over. He is so dang smart, I can't even believe it!!! Welll, I don't have much time so I think I got the best parts of what lil man's been up to this past month!!! (: He's growin & changing SO fast, I can hardly believe it. But I absolutely love that I get to watch as that happens ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment