Sunday, September 13, 2009

Park!

Last night, we went to the coolest park I have ever been to! It's over by Green Valley, & I think it's fairly new? But anyways. . . they have the best playground! (although, not many things for a baby :/ ) There's a ton of things that spin & things I've never seen before!



Here's the whole view of the playground. You can't see it too well cause it's dark, but the top picture is the little playground - better for the younger kids. On one side of it, there's 3 little springy things that you sit on & it's kinda like a 3-way teeter-totter! (is that how you spell that?! Ha.) But, we didn't get to try that one. There were 2 teenage girls just SITTING on it the entire time we were there! :/ Then on the other side of the playground, there are 2 things that you sit in & spin. (You can see a kid sitting in one of them) I'll explain those more with the pictures further down!

Then the bottom picture is the bigger playground, more suitable for older kids (& adults!) It has the big slide & a bunch of spinning toys & some other things over there. I have pictures of most of them, so I'll explain what everything was once you get to the pictures to see it! (:



This was a little rock tunnel thing you go through to get to the top of the big playground! It goes straight from the walkway at the top of the park, to the top part by the slide! You just walk across a net thing to get to the slide. I thought this was a really cool idea!



This thing looks like a skateboard that you stand on. Then you hold the bar in the middle (like what Ryan is doing in the top picture) And you just go back & forth! It was pretty fun, but kinda hard & scary! haha. I don't know how people get alll the way to the top of that thing!



This thing was kinda weird. I couldn't really figure out what you're supposed to do on it. It spins, but I'm not sure if your supposed to sit on it & have someone spin you, or stand on it & walk (kinda like a hampster wheel! haha). I saw people doing it both ways. I tried to stand on it, and almost fell! haha. So I just sat & spun myself (: And took Bransyn in a little, slow circle.



This one was WAY cool!!! This was another kind of teeter-totter concept! You can't see the whole thing, but there's another one of those rope things right across from Ryan. Someone sits on each one & you jump up & down - so as one person goes up, the other goes down & so on! We didn't get to try it with both of us on it, cause I didn't think it would be very smart to hold Branysn (it goes HIGH) while we were doing it.




Little man walkin around! He was more interested in the wood chips than anything! haha.



This one you can sit or stand on & spin! I had Ryan spin me by myself, & it gets going so fast, I almost fell off! haha.



We couldn't figure out what you're supposed to do on this one. It's just a rope attached to the ground & the top of the bars, and I guess you just stand on that green thingy?!

If you look closely, you can kinda see another thing in the background to the left. (I think you can even click on the picture to make it bigger?) Ryan didn't get any pictures of me doin that, but you stand in the middle of those bars & lean one way & you spin! You can do it by yourself, or 2 people can be in there at once & spin together! That one was way fun. . . probly my 2nd favorite (:


Ha, I don't know what this thing was either. . . so me & Bransyn just layed in it. That might be what you're really supposed to do with it? Cause I saw other people doing that too, but I dunno. It looks like it would like swing or something, but it doesn't. It just sits there! haha.




Playin on the little playground! I almost didn't fit through the opening of that slide! haha.



Goin down the little slide with my lil man! He really did like it, he just doesn't like to show it (: haha.


Bransyn & his daddy just hangin out, takin a little break from playin (:




THESE are the suuuper fun things that you sit in & spin! This was my absolute favorite thing there! All you have to do is sit in it & the way it is positioned, it automatically spins you! & you get going FAST!!
NO, we were not spinning fast while holding Bransyn in there. We each took him around once, really slow. I don't know if he liked it or not. . . he probably didn't know what to think! haha.


haha, I swear we didn't put him in there to spin. I just wanted a picture. Ryan was holding him still, then moved real quick for the picture. He wasn't heavy enough to make it spin anyways. He didn't like sitting in there by himself very much. (:



Mommy, however, had tons of fun on this one! I didn't wanna leave. haha. I look like a tard in the pic, but hey. . . I was spinning super fast(:



Bransyn & daddy on the swing after playin. They have like 5 of these at the top of the playground, looking over it.

I had so much fun here, I can't wait to go back! (: I just wish they had some regular swings, Bransyn loves those!

No comments:

Post a Comment