Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Terrible two's?

mm, NO. More like terrible nine months!

I swear my child is getting into the terrible two's stage already! He must think that since he does everything else early - except sleeping through the night, of course - that he has to get to this stage early, as well. And mama is NOT liking it so much.
He has temper tantrums, complete with crying, screaming and laying on the floor & kicking his legs.
Why does he have these tantrums, you ask?
Usually because I take something that he is not supposed to have away from him.
Yes. He doesn't get his way, so he throws a fit.

For example:
A bit earlier, after he was done with his bottle, he wanted to play with it. But there was still a little bit of milk in there, so I didn't want him to drip it all over the floor.
Funny thing is, he hadn't even grabbed for it yet. He was just eying it, and I knew he wanted it, so I hid it. (I know, mean mommy!) Well, he starts screaming & down on the floor he goes.

He does this at least once a day, on a good day.
Most days it's quite a few times.

Hmm, wonder who he got this attitude from. . .
*cough cough*

(:


If he's this bad now, I don't even wanna imagine what he's gonna be like at two!





1 comment:

  1. That's to funny! ( but I can say that because he's not mine and I don't have to deal with it.) but anyway Good luck when he really does turn 2. you could aways drop him of at my house love ya

    ReplyDelete