It's pretty obvious that I am OBSESSED with taking pictures. I literally have about 10,000, if not more, pictures on my laptop right now. I just love having pictures to look back on & see my son grow up. Well when Bransyn was first born, I had this crappppy little pink camera. It took normal double-a batteries, that died FAST. Not a good camera. So I mostly used my phone to take pictures of him... until I stole my mom's digital camera. I used that until June, when I spent every cent of my birthday money (plus some) to buy this little thing:
And have not regretted it since! I love this camera. It takes AMAZING pictures & does some pretty cool stuff (: But, the only downside to it? It's big. And not easy to haul around everywhere in my purse like I did with my moms teensy one. So as you can imagine, I didn't want to carry that on my arm everywhere. And didn't want it to get all banged up in my purse, annnddd I couldn't find a camera bag for it. So if we were ever out somewhere & Bransyn was doing something I wanted a picture of, I would just pull out my phone. And everyone knows cell phone picture quality is not that great. Especially when getting an 'action' pic, you get some nice blurs. So I have been wanting to get a small digital camera for quite some time now. And today, I did it! I finally had the money to put towards one & I'm so happy I did! So much easier to take with me in it's little pouch (: It just stays right in my purse. I love it! I am back on track with taking TONS of pictures! And although it's a 12 megapixel camera, I get more pictures on one memory card, then I do with my P90. Here's the one I got!

Oh, and if you couldn't tell... I love me some Nikons! haha. Even the next camera I plan on buying, which won't be for a long time since it's a DSLR & I've gotta save up for a while, will be a Nikon (:

And have not regretted it since! I love this camera. It takes AMAZING pictures & does some pretty cool stuff (: But, the only downside to it? It's big. And not easy to haul around everywhere in my purse like I did with my moms teensy one. So as you can imagine, I didn't want to carry that on my arm everywhere. And didn't want it to get all banged up in my purse, annnddd I couldn't find a camera bag for it. So if we were ever out somewhere & Bransyn was doing something I wanted a picture of, I would just pull out my phone. And everyone knows cell phone picture quality is not that great. Especially when getting an 'action' pic, you get some nice blurs. So I have been wanting to get a small digital camera for quite some time now. And today, I did it! I finally had the money to put towards one & I'm so happy I did! So much easier to take with me in it's little pouch (: It just stays right in my purse. I love it! I am back on track with taking TONS of pictures! And although it's a 12 megapixel camera, I get more pictures on one memory card, then I do with my P90. Here's the one I got!

Oh, and if you couldn't tell... I love me some Nikons! haha. Even the next camera I plan on buying, which won't be for a long time since it's a DSLR & I've gotta save up for a while, will be a Nikon (:
No comments:
Post a Comment