Saturday, March 13, 2010

New piercing.

Ah, I know I have been horrible at posting about things this month.
But really, I don't have much to post about! haha. Things have been pretty boring around here lately.

So anyways, I thought I'd post about the little adventure I had the other day.




I got my nose pierced!!!

And I absolutely love it! (: I have been wanting to get it done since I was like 16 years old. But of course, I couldn't have it during school. And my mom would not sign for me to get any facial piercings. So I decided that when I turned 18 I would get it done, since I could go get it done on my own. But I was pregnant for the the first 5 months of my adulthood. So I couldn't get it done. And since then, I have just been a big fat chicken! haha. I don't know why I was so scared to do it, I couldn't wait to get my belly button pierced & got it done the first time my parents offered to take me... for my 16th birthday. I guess I was more scared cause I heard a bunch of people saying that it hurts like heckkkkk.

So a few days ago, I decided that I was just gonna do it to get it over with. Told myself I was going Thursday after I got off of work, no matter what. And I did.
Got there, filled out all the paperwork, chose my ring & paid. then it was time to actually do it... and I started to get SO nervous! She got everything ready & I was still wanting to do it. She cleaned the outside of my nose & 'marked' it, and I started getting a little bit hesitant. Then she stuck the clamp on my nose & was about to stick the needle in & I told her I couldn't do it. hahah. I was way too scared. She told me it would feel the same as it did when I got my belly pierced. So after about 2 minutes of trying to back out of it, I told her to just do it.



Here is my before picture, of me being suuuuper nervous ;)


Right after I told her to go ahead, I felt the needle break the skin & felt a pinch. Then nothing. It was through & seriously did not hurt that much at ALL! My right eye did start watering, though. She stuck the stud in & then I started to get realllly light headed & felt like I was going to pass out. (saaaaame exact thing happened when I got my belly button pierced) So she told Ashlyn to get me a coke to help, while she finished up, since I couldn't lay down while she did it. After she bent the end of the stud so that it wouldn't fall out, I was alll done! (: Then I layed down while she did Ashlyn's. haha.



My nosey about 10 minutes after I got it done (:
It was still red, obvi, but I don't have any other pictures of it yet, haha.


So after I layed down for a few minutes & drank some of the coke (that did notttt help my no soda thing! haha) I was feeling fine & goood to go.


I am really glad I did it, I love it! I just forgot how much it sucks to take care of a new piercing. Especially the first couple of days when it's still sore. But it really was not as bad as some people make it seem. Some said it wasn't that bad, so I guess it just depends on the person & the how good the piercer is.

And yes. The first day felt like I had a booger in my nose when I would like wiggle it. haha. But now I don't even notice it's there, I'm already used to it (:


1 comment:

  1. i love it! its super cute! i wanna get mine done along with my tongue but im chicken to do them both haha . . needles and katie dont blend well together haha .. but man i really like your nose piercing! super cute!

    ReplyDelete