Sunday, March 28, 2010

Shooting!

Today Ryan & I went out and shot some guns! I have never been out shooting before, or even shot a gun (besides a paintball gun, haha!) so Ry asked me if I wanted to go with him (: I was kind of nervous at first, cause I'm scared of guns but it ended up being reallly fun!

The suuuuuper hott ear muff thingy's I had to wear because the guns were SO loud! haha

Yes, I wore flip flops to shoot in.

Ryan & the biiiig gun he was shooting.

Ryan setting up his targets -- bottles & jugs of water!

This is how he shot (: haha

{click on the picture to see it better}

He got one of the jugs & water went everrrrywherrre! hahah


BEFORE
Our shooting targets for the little gun.


Me shooting.

Ry shooting the little gun.

AFTER
I shot all the cans that were on the side of the box, & Ry shot the 3 other red things that were on top. I tried to get those... but I was barrrely missing them. I'm not so good at aiming yet, haha!


After we got done shooting (:



We decided to model with the guns ;) hahahah!
(bullet-free, of course)





I was surprised at how much fun I had! I wanted to keep shooting... but we were all out of bullets :(

Hopefully we'll be able to go out again, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment