Today, Bransyn had his very first Easter egg hunt! But before that, he got his Easter basket from his Tabet grandparents! (:
After he was done eating, we headed back down to Ivins to go to the park. We got there & it was CROWDED! I didn't know there were SO many people in little Ivins! haha
After it started, Ryan took Bransyn out & B started picking up eggs like a pro! He knew exactly what to do & actually got quite a few eggs (: The whole thing went REALLY quick though! Like literally lasted about 25 seconds. But I think the only reason for that was because the age group was 4 & under. Like seriously, how lame! There is a HUGE difference between a 1 year old & a 4 year old. For one, they're much faster, and two they are more aware of what's going on & how to do things. I definitely think that next year they should only do 1 & 2 year olds. AND make sure every parent isn't out there grabbing eggs for their child! haha (which was a rule, but apparently ADULTS can't follow rules anymore. B picked up every single one of his eggs & put it in his basket by himself (: )
After that was over, they had a couple of inflatable slides & a 'train' that we took Bransyn to play on!
Went down the big slide with mommy (:
Then we got to go on the little 'train' ride! At first I wasn't gonna have him go on it, because I didn't think that I'd be able to go with him & there was NO way I was sticking him on there by himself, haha. But they ended up letting parents go with little kids! (:


We had so much fun!
It was definitely fun to do with him & can't wait til next year to do it again! (:
Then we got to go on the little 'train' ride! At first I wasn't gonna have him go on it, because I didn't think that I'd be able to go with him & there was NO way I was sticking him on there by himself, haha. But they ended up letting parents go with little kids! (:
It was definitely fun to do with him & can't wait til next year to do it again! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment