Well, my little monkey is at it again....
today,
he climbed out of his crib for the first time.
Then, when we resorted to his pack 'n play... he climbed out of that, too.
This kid has some serious upper-body strength.
I guess he did get something from me....
Now i know what I put my mom through.
At least he hasn't climbed to the top of the fridge, yet.
But I'm sure that's not too far into the future.
today,
he climbed out of his crib for the first time.
Then, when we resorted to his pack 'n play... he climbed out of that, too.
This kid has some serious upper-body strength.
I guess he did get something from me....
Now i know what I put my mom through.
At least he hasn't climbed to the top of the fridge, yet.
But I'm sure that's not too far into the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment