Wednesday, July 6, 2011

2 months!






Miss Tais-Ella is 2 months old today! (:

• she is the SMILIEST little baby ever! as long as she's in a good mood & not tired, she's constantly smiling at me! she will smile at every one else, too... but mama definitely gets the most smiles! (:

• she is an AMAZING sleeper! she has been sleeping for 8-9 hours at a time at night since June 19. she goes down between 9 & 10 pm, then sleeps until around 6-7 am. she'll eat, then go right back to sleep until 9-10 am! she also sleeps really well during the day - which is a LOT. I swear she sleeps more now, than when she was a brand newbie.

• she goes to sleep on her own, no needing to be held or nursed like Mr. B did.

• she has started cooing and making cute noises! I just love them. the past few days, she has even been squealing a little bit when she gets really excited. so. dang. cute!

• she is starting to notice the toys on her bouncer. when I first put her in it, she'll just stare and 'talk' to them & get her little arms & legs going so quick!

• she has mellowed out a lot. she hardly ever cries anymore. usually only when she's hungry, or extremely tired. or just when she wants her mama ;) for a while there, I thought she was borderline colic-y. I think she was just adjusting to life on the outside, though ;)

• she is most definitely a mama's girl so far!

• she is still an amazing eater.

• she is SO strong. she has always been really good with holding her head up, but now she's pretty much pro! she's even been trying to pull herself up the past week or so! I need to get this girl a bumbo, cause she reallly loves sitting up. if you sit her up on your lap & just hold onto her hands, she holds herself pretty well & has amazing balance for a 2 month old!

• she sleeps in her swing. I know, it's gonna suck trying to break that habit... but she just sleeps SO good in there!

• she is getting so chunky! seriously, the most adorable thing ever is baby chub. her little leggies have probably quadrupled in size since she was born! haha.

• she is such a sweet little baby. I seriously kiss her cute cheeks all.day.long!

• she is still lovin' the tubby. she's even doing much better when I take her out & put lotion on. sometimes she still fusses a little bit, but that's better than screaming bloody murder ;) haha

• I painted her toesies for the first time the other day & it was SO hard! she did not want to hold her little leggies still. she kicks those suckers constantly! after I was able to wash the polish off of the skin around her toenails, they looked super cute! (:

• she likes to push up on things with her feet. 80% of the time that she's in her bouncer, she will pull her feet up, then put them down & push herself up. seriously, WHY is my 2 month old baby doing this already?! hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment