Tonight, I went & got this little gem:
Canon EOS Rebel T21 Digital SLR camera..... and I am in LOVE!
I have wanted one for, oh I dunno... for EVER?! And I was finally able to talk Ryan into letting me get one. But, not JUST for my personal use. I'm sure every one that reads this blog knows how much I LOVE everything about photography & that someday I want to be the best photographer ever {okay, maybe not the BEST, but hopefully a pretty good one!} but we got this so that I can start practicing and hopefully soon I can get a business going so that I can help bring in some money {and, well... pay this baby off! ha!}
I am absolutely AMAZED at how much better the photo quality is with this camera vs. the other ones I have had. I seriously wish I could of gotten it 3 years ago, so that all the photo's from my pregnancy with Brans and on could of been amazing!
I can't wait to learn everything about this camera {and boy, is there a LOT to learn!} and start taking some even more awesome pictures!
Next on my shopping list:
1 - Adobe Lightroom 3
2 - some morelenses
3 - external flash
Oh. and if you want some pictures done, let this girl know! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment