Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bransyn's 1st Easter!

Bransyn's first visit to the Easter Bunny!!!
He didn't think it was that cool.
(:

Some of my cousins with Bransyn visiting the Easter Bunny.
.kYlEr.JeSsiCa.aLySsA.bUnNy.BraNsYn.bRitNeY.
kAjEn.kRuZ.


His baskets, "Baby's First Easter" PJ's, & a few things that wouldn't fit in the baskets.


Checkin' out his new toys & pool!
Yay, mommy can't wait to use that!!! (:


Diggin' in his basket.. he LOVED the grass!

Too busy playin with the grass to realize he has some new *tOyS*

Oh, He tried to eat the grass.. but I don't think it tasted too good.. he got a prettty disgusted look on his face! haha. Wish we woulda gotten a picture of that.

With his new shades & bunny ears on.
Cutest wittle bunny alive! (:


Easter presents:
8 summer/spring outfits, 3 bibs, 2 burp cloths, 6 wash cloths, 4 books, Hippo baby pool, V-Tech crawl & learn ball, TONS of spoons, 2 teethers, Caterpillar rattle, shake & giggle doggy, carseat toy, and little stuffed ducky.
(He will also be getting some swim shorts.. but I haven't been able to find any cute ones in his size yet...)

From hims grammy:
Summer outfit, carseat toy & 2 books!


Helpin' grammy make food for our Easter Lunch.
What a good helper! (:


He dropped his spoon in the cream & GRANDMA gave it back to him.
Before he got it into his mouth.. he got it alll over his face! haha


He got a teensy bit in his mouth.. since the rest is all over his face! haha
Just enough for a little taste (:

Have I mentioned how CUTE my kid is?!
I love him oh so much♥


Sooo, this was prettty much our Easter morning! Diggin through his baskets, playin & cookin!
What a fun start to the day, yeah?!

Even though he is still so little, & doesn't understand what is going on.. I seriously enjoy the holidays SO much more with him here! (: I just can't wait til he's older & understands & enjoys them as much as me!
:D

We're having a BBQ with my family at about 1 today.
Then I would like to get him outside a little later on to take some pictures of him in his little Easter outfit with his ears! Buttt, he's takin a nap now.. so as soon as he's up & in a good mood, I'll do that.. and then I'll post those pictures. (If they turn out good, that is..)
Andddd, Then we will go to dinner with Ryan's family!
Should be a great Easter! (:

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

HaPpY eAsTeR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment