Babysitting job, that is! (:
This past week I got a job babysitting Ashlyn's boss' friend's kids... Yeah.. that's it. WHEW! hahah. Right now it's just her two younger ones.. then summer will be all three of them. I watch them from 9-2 Monday thru Friday. Macy is 4, and Lilly is 2 months. And boy are they cute! (: I'm definitely gettin my 'babygirl-fix' hahah. I was a little worried about taking care of two infants, and a 4 year old.. but so far so good! Lilly is still in that sleeping alot stage, and realllly good & content when she is awake. And Macy is very well behaved, and plays on the computer or entertains/plays with Bransyn most of the time(: Usually when one baby is sleeping, the other is awake. Or when both babies are awake, they're both in good moods & happy! I think that's why it's been so easy so far. But I LOVE that I can be with Bransyn during the day & still help with money. I definitely prefer it this way! But since I am now doing this, I don't have much time to be online. Especially THIS week. I've been super busy! I also try not to get online when Ryan is home so that we can spend that time together. (He's at the store now:]) And also I'm going to bed ALOT earlier now days so that I can be up in time to go babysit! So if my posts become farther apart.. this is why! I will still try to update on here during any spare time I have. Ohh, & I have lotttts of new pictures I need to post.. Sooo, expect a picture update this weekend! (:
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment