My little baby is 5 months old.
FIVE. Already?!
Booo.
Ha, wellll.. here's the 'month-day' update on our sweet lil man;
He is sitting up on his own soo well, for pretty long periods of time! He hardly ever falls anymore. He's a pro(: He LOVES cups. Every time someone is holding him while drinking, he always grabs the cup & pulls it to his mouth & tries to drink. He also does that with water bottles. I've started giving him a sippy cup to play with, so that he can start figuring that out. He knows to stick the thing in his mouth.. but hasn't quite figured out that he needs to tip it to get something out of it. He is a hair pulling monster! Ahh, if I didn't look so weird with short hair.. I'd be cutting it off! I seriously cannot hold this kid without him pulling my hair! haha, Good thing he's cute, yeah?! He also loves to touch everyone's face now. It's soo funny! He's starting to act shy now. Mostly around Ryan. haha, I don't know why. It's cute though. He'll burry his face in my chest when someone starts talking to him. It makes me giggle(: He is a jump-o-holic! He loves his jumper, & will jump in it for hours! OH, and if you're holding him.. he makes you jump him. I don't know how to explain it.. haha. All I know is that carrying him around in his carseat, holding him & him jumping while holding him.. my arms BETTER look good for Ashlyn's wedding!(since my dress is strapless) haha(: Anways, my lil chicken wing is a little jabber mouth! He's blabbin a lot more now. He also yells & laughs sooo much! He also says Maaaa & Mummm. haha, I know he doesn't know what he's saying.. but I love it. Him & Camden have conversations too. haha. It's the most hilarious thing ever. I have a video of it that I'll have to post sometime soon. He is sooo cuddly now! He gives hugs & lays his head on your shoulder. Anyways, that's all I can think of right now! He's doin great.. learning lots of stuff, growing well & gettin cuter every day(: But I think this growing thing has GOT to slow down a bit...
FIVE. Already?!
Booo.
Ha, wellll.. here's the 'month-day' update on our sweet lil man;
He is sitting up on his own soo well, for pretty long periods of time! He hardly ever falls anymore. He's a pro(: He LOVES cups. Every time someone is holding him while drinking, he always grabs the cup & pulls it to his mouth & tries to drink. He also does that with water bottles. I've started giving him a sippy cup to play with, so that he can start figuring that out. He knows to stick the thing in his mouth.. but hasn't quite figured out that he needs to tip it to get something out of it. He is a hair pulling monster! Ahh, if I didn't look so weird with short hair.. I'd be cutting it off! I seriously cannot hold this kid without him pulling my hair! haha, Good thing he's cute, yeah?! He also loves to touch everyone's face now. It's soo funny! He's starting to act shy now. Mostly around Ryan. haha, I don't know why. It's cute though. He'll burry his face in my chest when someone starts talking to him. It makes me giggle(: He is a jump-o-holic! He loves his jumper, & will jump in it for hours! OH, and if you're holding him.. he makes you jump him. I don't know how to explain it.. haha. All I know is that carrying him around in his carseat, holding him & him jumping while holding him.. my arms BETTER look good for Ashlyn's wedding!(since my dress is strapless) haha(: Anways, my lil chicken wing is a little jabber mouth! He's blabbin a lot more now. He also yells & laughs sooo much! He also says Maaaa & Mummm. haha, I know he doesn't know what he's saying.. but I love it. Him & Camden have conversations too. haha. It's the most hilarious thing ever. I have a video of it that I'll have to post sometime soon. He is sooo cuddly now! He gives hugs & lays his head on your shoulder. Anyways, that's all I can think of right now! He's doin great.. learning lots of stuff, growing well & gettin cuter every day(: But I think this growing thing has GOT to slow down a bit...
Happy Five Months, Baby Boy!
We love you sooo much(:
We love you sooo much(:
No comments:
Post a Comment