Bransyn got his first tooth today! He has had a bump on his gums for the past couple of weeks.. but I've heard it can take MONTHS for a tooth to break through after that appears. So I figured that since he hasn't been cranky/fussy or acting like he was in pain from a tooth cutting through.. that it would still be a while. BUTTTT, today I checked his mouth.. and there it was, right on the bottom! I can't even believe it! I seriously thought he wouldn't get his first tooth for a few more months. He has been sooo good & happy lately, considering he just had a super sharp tooth cutting through his gums. He is such a tough little boy! He definitely got that pain management from his daddy.. I'm a complete baby when it comes to pain. haha. This has been so bittersweet for me. I was soo excited when I saw it.. but then I also realized, this is one more thing that shows how fast he's 'growing up'. Ohh, and to add to that.. he only fits in some of his three month clothes now. I am dreading having to take all of his 3 months out of the closet & pass them down to Camden. I just want my baby to stay little & cuddly, but than again.. I'm so excited to watch him grow & learn lots of new things. (:
I just hope I don't miss him being little so much that it'll make me want another little baby too soon... ;) hahah
I just hope I don't miss him being little so much that it'll make me want another little baby too soon... ;) hahah
No comments:
Post a Comment