Friday, May 15, 2009

I am in T R O U B L E

Alll my child does now is go go go! He figured out how to 'army' crawl a few days ago & he is prettty much pro at it now! He can go soo fast. It's crazy how quick they can start goin in just a couple of days. He goes after everything too! He is obsessed with my computer cord! And Mr. Bandit better watch out.. baby boy's already tryin to go after him. (& even got him while he was sleeping earlier today. It startled the dog & I actually thought he was gonna bite the baby. Talk about feelin my heart in my stomach!)

And he as learned 2 more new things just today.

#1. He can now get into the sitting position from his tummy.
#2. He can pull himself up to the standing position by holding onto something.
(couch, person, ect.)


Am I just crazy, or does it seem like he's too little still to be doing all of these things? Hmm.
Forgive me if I don't update for a while.. I'm sure I will be busy chasing my [almost] six month old around.


Oh. AND.. he's saying 'mamama' a whole TON now!
I got a big ol' mama's boy on my hands(:

No complaints here.



1 comment:

  1. Holly Cow He's growing up to fast I can't beleive that he is crawling and pulling himself up already. He's going to do everything before other babies his age.

    ReplyDelete