So I finally have some time to do Bransyn's 6 month update, sorry it has taken soo long! :/
Welll, he had his 6 month well check last Wednesday. He is now 16 pounds even & 26 1/4 inches long! My big boy(: I told his pedi that I started him on solids about a week after he turned 5 months, cause he wasn't goin for the rice cereal anymore, and when he was sitting up on his own really well.. and she said that was fine! She told me that she recommends starting with green vegetables, then orange, then fruits.. which is exactly what I did! (: And I'm glad I did start earlier.. cause he's goin back up in weight!!! And he is doing aMaZiNg with them! So far he has had peas(he will eat them, but he gags. haha, I don't blame him! They smelll naaasty!) carrots, peaches, bananas, applesauce & sweet potatoes. His favorite is definitely bananas! (: haha. As of yesterday, he is now getting a fruit for lunch, and a vegetable for din din! So far so good. Anyways, his pedi said that his ear infection is completley gone. YAY! She said that he's doing very well. He is on the level of a NINE month old baby! As if he already wasn't growing up too fast.. he has to act 3 months older than he is. :( I already mentioned this in a previous post.. but he pulls himself up to stand while holding onto something & can get into the sitting position by himself, from his back & stomach. He can drink from a sippy cup. He can push things/people away(haha, not so fun when you're trying to give him medicine) He likes to play on the bottom part of excersaucers. HA. Yeah.. he's weird. Andd, he prefers playing with plastic cups, water bottles, spoons, cell phones, remotes & camera's over his toys any day. Why did we get hundreds of dollars worth of toys for him again?! haha. He could probably army crawl faster then I can run. ha, no but seriously.. he is sooo fast! He can go across a room in like ten seconds. Anddd, as of Sunday.. he CAN real crawl! He will start out crawling, does it for a couple seconds, then gets lazy & army crawls the rest of the way. My smart boy(: When he wants something, he goes for it! I really am not gonna be suprised if he's walking within the next few months. Hmm, what else.. He LOVES baby's! He is soo amuzed by the little baby girl I baby sit! He gets soo excited when he see's her. He even pulls himself up to stand next to her bouncer so he can play with her. He loves touching her face & feet. haha. He is such a playful boy. He loves when I play peek-a-boo with him, when he's in the excersaucer. He loves to be 'tossed' in the air. He LOVES swimmming! He's definitely a water baby. He's very curious about everything. When he finds something new, he always touches it & tries to figure out what it is. Anddd, still has to taste everything. hahah. Hmm. I know there's more.. but I can't think of anything else right now :/ Annnnd, he's trying to play with my computer cord now, haha. I think he's done with indipendent play time. I guess it's mommy & Bransyn play time.. yay!(:
I'll try to get some pictures of my handsome 6 month old soooon!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment