My First Mother's Day was amazing! Ahh, I'm soo happy it turned out so well. First, we went to lunch with my family at Cracker Barrel so we could all be with my mama. [Oh wait, I lied.. not EVERYTHING was perfect.. I was playing with Camden & set him on the table facing towards me & I was taking pics of him. Well, when I went to turn the camera off, he arched his back backwards, slipped on the table & fell down :( No, Not onto the floor! Bransyn's carseat was at the end of the table with a soft, cooshy blanky in there, luckily. His back landed on the table, & his head right on Bransyn's blanky. Oh, & I was still holding onto him, so he didn't actually 'Fall' his bum just slipped. He was fine.. but I felt sooo bad & I started crying & didn't dare hold him the rest of the time :( But I promise, it was a complete accident.. don't call CPS on me...(: ] Anyways, got to spend some time with my mama, gave her cards from me & Ryan, and also one from Bransyn & Camden. Unfortunately.. her gift wasn't (& still isn't, GRRR!) done yet, so she's still gotta wait to get that. And she gave me a really sweet card that almost made me cry right there! haha, I'm a little baby(: After lunch, we went back up to the house, Ryan took care of Bransyn & changed all his diapers and I got to relax for a bit & not worry about gettin anything done!(: Ryan even suprised me with a little something. Saturday night, he told me that he had gotten his mom a necklace for Mother's Day. He said that it was a heart with fake diamonds in it, so it was only $30. Well, Sunday.. he asked if I wanted to see it before he gave it to her. He came & showed it to me, and told me that he lied.. they weren't fake diamonds, so it wasn't really $30. Then he told me he lied about something else.. it wasn't really for his mom. It was for me! Haa, what a little butt. I wasn't very happy about how much he spent on it, since money is tight right now.. but he told me that he wanted to get me something special for my first Mother's Day. But I absolutely LOVE it! It's gorgeous, and definitely something that will make me remember my first mommy's day forever!(: I have the sweetest fiance everrr(: Next, we went to see 'Ghost of Girlfriends Past' It was an okay movie, had some pretty funny parts in it.. but probly not something I'd choose to see again. When that was over, we went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner with Ryan's family. [mmm, my fav!] Spent some time with his family, gave his mama her card (& same as my mom's gift.. hers isn't done yet either :/ ), and they gave me a very sweet card as well! After din-din, it was back up to the house! Ryan got out a bat & some balls to practice hitting, & I decided that I wanted to try, hahah. & I actually hit some! Well, like half of them(: But holy cow, I am soo out of shape and my arms are STILL sore from it! Everyone took turns hitting, & just hung out in the back yard! It was pretty fun. Weird, since I pretty much hate anything to do with sports! haha.
It was a great day! It's nice bein a mama on Mother's Day! haha, I actually get to 'celebrate' it now(:
It was a great day! It's nice bein a mama on Mother's Day! haha, I actually get to 'celebrate' it now(:
Hope all you other mama's had a *wOnDeRfUL* day!
No comments:
Post a Comment