Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Need some ideas!

Soo, I believe the time has come for me to start planning my baby's FIRST birthday party. Something I have been dreading for quite some time now. :(
ANYWAYS. I am having a harrrd time trying to think of somewhere to have it at. I so wish we could just do it at a park, that would be sooo easy! Enough room for everyone, and a place for all the kids to play. Butttt, November does not have ideal park weather. So. That idea's out. I'm thinkin a house would be tooo small. Jumping Jacks has been mentioned.. but I don't know how much that would cost, or even what our budget will be for this party. haha. And, also with flu season & all that, I don't know how many people would want their children playing on all the things there. Pirate Island Pizza has also been mentioned, but I have yet to go there as well, so I don't know how big it is there, & if we would have enough room for everyone. BLAH. So, If anyone has A N Y ideas, please let me know! (:

1 comment:

  1. http://www.eventective.com/USA/Utah/Saint+George/Party-Reunions.html

    Here is a website (found it by googling Party Locations in St George) that gives you a list of 23 venues to choose from in St George. It gives you the contact information and locations to look at to get pricing and what not. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete