Wednesday, July 14, 2010

APPROVED!!!

We were APPROVED for the house!!!
We are SO excited & can't wait to move in on the 23rd of this month, which seems SO far away now! haha.
I'm so relieved that we got this all on our own. I was realllly scared that since neither of us have any rental history in the past 3 years, (Ry has rented before when he was in college, but that was a LONG time ago! haha) that we would only be approved with a double deposit (which would of been $1,600!) or a co-signer... which it was NOT possible for us to do either of those. But since Ryan has REALLY good credit & I don't have much credit (since our credit card is the only thing my name is on, but I don't have anything bad on there) so I'm sure that's why we got approved! Also, since we got our debt down a WHOLE lot the past few months, we didn't have much debt to income! (:
We have to pay the pro-rated amount for July ($201) the deposit ($795) and August's rent($695) before we can move in, so that's why we aren't moving in until the 23rd, cause we have to wait to get paid... or else we'd be in today if we could! hahah. We're going shopping for house supplies & stuff this weekend, since we have literally NOTHING! haha. But we will only be getting stuff that we absolutely NEED for the first few weeks, and than since we won't have to worry about paying rent in August, we will get the place a little more decorated (:
Ahhh, Can't wait! I'll update when we move in with some pictures of the place and how everything went! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment