Ryan & I just turned in a rental application for this house :
It is PERFECT for us!
3 bedrooms {yes, we only NEED two, but would like an extra for a toy room/computer room, or if we were to be there for a few years, a room for another baby!}
2 bathrooms
2 car garage
a small, fenced in backyard
And it's in a good area! It's right off of diagonal in St. George, so we would be WAY closer to everything! I'm SO sick of driving to & from Ivins everyday, haha
It's only $695 a month, which I think is a STEAL for this house, because it is actually REALLY nice inside & is pretty decent size for that price! The rent also includes water, cable & lawn care... so we wouldn't have to worry about paying for those things!
We'll find out in a few days if we got it, so cross your fingers for us!
We're SO ready for our own place, we've been working towards getting bills paid off & we are doing a whole lot better financially! So this really is the perfect time for us to be in our own place (:
I'll update after we find out if we got it or not!
It is PERFECT for us!3 bedrooms {yes, we only NEED two, but would like an extra for a toy room/computer room, or if we were to be there for a few years, a room for another baby!}
2 bathrooms
2 car garage
a small, fenced in backyard
And it's in a good area! It's right off of diagonal in St. George, so we would be WAY closer to everything! I'm SO sick of driving to & from Ivins everyday, haha
It's only $695 a month, which I think is a STEAL for this house, because it is actually REALLY nice inside & is pretty decent size for that price! The rent also includes water, cable & lawn care... so we wouldn't have to worry about paying for those things!
We'll find out in a few days if we got it, so cross your fingers for us!
We're SO ready for our own place, we've been working towards getting bills paid off & we are doing a whole lot better financially! So this really is the perfect time for us to be in our own place (:
I'll update after we find out if we got it or not!
No comments:
Post a Comment