Monday, July 26, 2010

a BIG change. . .


I chopped my hair off!!!


Yes, I know I'm crazy! haha. My hair was soooo long, & I was planning on growing it out even more. Butttt, it was just getting to be wayyy too much for me! I never did anything with it because it took wayyy too long to even straighten, let alone style! So it was definitely time for about 10+ inches to go! I was really nervous, but I decided to trust Ryan's sister, Nikki & have her chop it off into an A-Line for me. & so far.... I absolutely LOVE it! I did it so that it's not TOO short of an a-line, but you can definitely tell that it is one (: I'm hoping that this will make it a little easier for me to get ready & actually DO my hair! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment