My little monkey boy has been climbing out of his crib for MONTHS now. There was nothing that would keep him in. So I finally decided about a week ago that it was time to switch his crib to the toddler bed. I figured that if he's gonna get out anyways, than he might as well do it the safe way! I mean, he's pretty much pro at climbing out of the crib... but I thought we'd do it anyways, just in case (: He has been doing realllly good with it so far! He hasn't rolled out of it at all & has been sleeping great! I thought he might be scared of it for a few nights, but he loves it!
But we did find him like this one night.........
But that's as crazy as he's gotten (:
Hopefully we can get him a 'real' toddler bed sometime soon, instead of just the crib converted toddler bed!
Hopefully we can get him a 'real' toddler bed sometime soon, instead of just the crib converted toddler bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment