Today, Bransyn had his 2 month doctor appointment!
He is now:
11lbs 11oz- In the 50th percentile.
23 3/4" long- In the 75th percentile.
& his head is 15"- In the 36th percentile.
She said that he is doing great, looks really good, & is perfect size! (I was thinking he was gonna be big for his age..)
She also said that he really strong & holding his head up like a champ (:
He got four vaccinations today.
3 shots in his legs & one they do orally.
He LOVED the oral one! haha, it must of tasted pretty dang good, cause after she gave it all to him, he was wanting more! (:
He did super good with the shots too! They did the DTaP first in his right leg, & only fussed for a few seconds! Than they did the other two in his left leg, & he cried on that one a little more.. but still not a whole lot! She said that he did reallly good with them, & that most babies cry a whole lot more than he did! I'm so proud of my big boy! I could tell that it was hurting him though, cause I had been holding him close to me with his binky in his mouth, trying to comfort him & keep him calm.. So when I put him down to get his clothes back on, he started fussing a bit. But since then he's been doing great.. even been smiling & 'talkin'! He's such a brave boy! (:
He is now:
11lbs 11oz- In the 50th percentile.
23 3/4" long- In the 75th percentile.
& his head is 15"- In the 36th percentile.
She said that he is doing great, looks really good, & is perfect size! (I was thinking he was gonna be big for his age..)
She also said that he really strong & holding his head up like a champ (:
He got four vaccinations today.
3 shots in his legs & one they do orally.
He LOVED the oral one! haha, it must of tasted pretty dang good, cause after she gave it all to him, he was wanting more! (:
He did super good with the shots too! They did the DTaP first in his right leg, & only fussed for a few seconds! Than they did the other two in his left leg, & he cried on that one a little more.. but still not a whole lot! She said that he did reallly good with them, & that most babies cry a whole lot more than he did! I'm so proud of my big boy! I could tell that it was hurting him though, cause I had been holding him close to me with his binky in his mouth, trying to comfort him & keep him calm.. So when I put him down to get his clothes back on, he started fussing a bit. But since then he's been doing great.. even been smiling & 'talkin'! He's such a brave boy! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment