Just seven short weeks after I had Bransyn..
My baby sister had a little baby of her very own!
On January 8, she was scheduled to be induced 16 days early, due to low amniotic fluid levels & a failing placenta. She went in at about 10:30 am, they started her half an hour later, and she had him at 5:28 pm! 16 years old, first child & only a 6 hour labor?! Soo not fair! hahah. She did everything in half the time I did. And she did soo amazing. She handled the contractions & pain soo well, & got him out in half an hour! I'm a little embarassed to say she did a heck of a lot better than I did! haha, She didn't cry once.. even during the worst part of her labor! I am so very proud of her for doing such a great job!
Here is my very handsome new nephew;
Camden Rae Smith
Born January 8, 2009 @ 5:28 pm
6lbs 6oz
19" long
New Family♥ Mommy's first time holding her precious baby boy!
I'm a proud new auntie!
Holding my nephew for the first time
Sweet baby Camden all ready to FINALLY go home!
In his swing when he was about a week old!
Bransyn & Camden's first time meeting, and their first picture together!
Awe, they are already best buddies!
Cam is now almost 2 weeks old & is doing wonderful! He had some trouble eating when he was first born. Being over 2 weeks early.. he didn't quite get how to suck yet. He slept reallly well though! haha. He is now eating fabulously, & even starting to get some cute chub, just like his cousin! Although, he's got quite a bit to go until he is caught up to Bransyn. haha. He also had jaundice when he was first born, so he was under the billy lights for a few days until his billirubin levels went down. But he is all better now, thankfully & those icky lights are long gone! (: Manda & Bryce are doing so well as new parents! They just love their new little boy to death.. as does his new auntie. I'm so excited that Bransyn will have a cousin so close in age that he can grow up with & he will always have a best buddy :D
My baby sister had a little baby of her very own!
On January 8, she was scheduled to be induced 16 days early, due to low amniotic fluid levels & a failing placenta. She went in at about 10:30 am, they started her half an hour later, and she had him at 5:28 pm! 16 years old, first child & only a 6 hour labor?! Soo not fair! hahah. She did everything in half the time I did. And she did soo amazing. She handled the contractions & pain soo well, & got him out in half an hour! I'm a little embarassed to say she did a heck of a lot better than I did! haha, She didn't cry once.. even during the worst part of her labor! I am so very proud of her for doing such a great job!
Here is my very handsome new nephew;
Camden Rae Smith
Born January 8, 2009 @ 5:28 pm6lbs 6oz
19" long
New Family♥ Mommy's first time holding her precious baby boy!
I'm a proud new auntie!Holding my nephew for the first time
Sweet baby Camden all ready to FINALLY go home!
In his swing when he was about a week old!
Bransyn & Camden's first time meeting, and their first picture together!
Awe, they are already best buddies!Cam is now almost 2 weeks old & is doing wonderful! He had some trouble eating when he was first born. Being over 2 weeks early.. he didn't quite get how to suck yet. He slept reallly well though! haha. He is now eating fabulously, & even starting to get some cute chub, just like his cousin! Although, he's got quite a bit to go until he is caught up to Bransyn. haha. He also had jaundice when he was first born, so he was under the billy lights for a few days until his billirubin levels went down. But he is all better now, thankfully & those icky lights are long gone! (: Manda & Bryce are doing so well as new parents! They just love their new little boy to death.. as does his new auntie. I'm so excited that Bransyn will have a cousin so close in age that he can grow up with & he will always have a best buddy :D
They are SOO cute together!!! It will be so fun that they get to grow up together, and that they're so close in age!! I wish Camden had a cousin that close!!! The two closest are a year older! Boring! haha :)
ReplyDeleteCute bloggy I love it!!!!
ReplyDelete