Thursday, January 22, 2009

Grandma & Jeff's Visit!

This past weekend my Grandma & my cousin Jeff came from Salt Lake to visit & meet our new babies! They hadn't had the chance to come meet Bransyn right after he was born, due to her working, being sick & nasty weather. So I was pretty excited that they finally made it out! I love it when they come, since I only get to see them a couple times a year. It sucks being so far away! Anyway, so they got into town at about 9 Friday night & came to our house. Bransyn was sleepin, & getting passed around woke him up.. So he was a little bit cranky. But Mr. Camden just slept right through the whole visit! (: They only stayed for a little bit that night, but came back Saturday afternoon & spent most of the day here with us. I'm so happy Bransyn finally got to meet his other great-grandma, & his 'uncle' Jeff(even though he's really his second cousin[: ). It was soo nice to see them. I really wish it could happen more often & for a longer period of time! We'll have to take a trip up north sometime soon so Bray can meet the rest of my family!
Here are a few pictures of Jeff & the babies. I wish I had more from their visit, but our camera died :( I was going to get the ones my grandma took from of her camera.. but I didn't have the chance to before they left!

Jeff holdin' the boys!

Jeff & Cam


Kisses for Bransyn!


No comments:

Post a Comment