Tuesday, January 18, 2011

1 week update

So Brans has been on this new medication for a week now. He does seem to be doing better so far! He has only thrown up twice this week, when usually it's anywhere from 4-8 times a week! So that is definitely an improvement! (: We only started him out with a half dose for the first 5 days to get his body used to it, but we switched to the full dose on Sunday night. It definitely has NOT been making him drowsy, and I haven't really seen a change in his appetite, so I guess those 'side effects' are going to affect him! Anyways, I'm glad this is working & I hope that it continues to do so, and also that his weight will go back up! He will see the specialist in 2 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment