Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Circus!

The Jordan World Circus came to town yesterday (for just one day - boo!) & Brans and I got to go with some of our family that came down for it! I was a little worried about how great it would turn out, since it seemed like kind of a smaller circus & it was in such a small area, but it was actually SO much fun! They had a great variety of acts & they were all SO amazing, it takes a lot of talent & practice to do what they do! And I have to admit, there were a few that just about gave me a heart attack! haha. I think that my top 3 favorites were the elephants, the bear & the dirtbikes in the cage! Although, it's hard to choose favorites! I just love the cute little (well, BIG!) animals! It's amazing how they remember their routines & do so well! I think I just really liked the dirtbikes, cause it was INSANE to see 4 of them in a gigantic ball, going suuuuper fast alll around each other & not running into one another. It was just way cool, but definitely one of the acts that about gave me a heart attack! haha. Brans really enjoyed everything, too! His eyes were glued the whole time! I think he liked the dirt bikes & elephants best (: He even got to go up & see the bears & elephants at intermission! If it wasn't $10 for a ride, I totally would of let him ride the elephant, too! He wanted to so bad, but $10 to go in 3 small circles, lasting a total of 2 minutes? Um... pass. Sorry buddy, next time! (: He also tried cotton candy for the first time... he didn't know what to think at first! haha. Actually, I still don't know if he liked it or not! Either way, he won't be getting anymore for a very long time, haha! I can't wait to take him to another circus! I'm hoping to be able to go to the Barnum & Bailey's one up north in September. I went to that when I was about 10 or 11 & it was super cool! (:
These pictures aren't the best, since it was dark in there & my camera sucks, but here's a few!















No comments:

Post a Comment